The Low-Profile Portable Derails —
- Are made from high-strength steel
- Incorporate a decreased deflection angle and a new “low-profile” design
- Are available in SINGLE-END (PD-4/PD-5 — left or right throws)
New derail models — PD-4L/ PD-4R, and PD-5L/PD-5R.
Click the title above to go to our web page or click the flyer to see more details.
Nolan’s new TD Series track dollies have new and improved construction, including welded, square-tube steel frame and perforated steel decks. All track dollies support a 1,500 pound load!
Featured in Nolan’s NEW Tool and Supply Carts and Dollies brochure — click the link below!
Nolan has added a new rail skate to its lineup — the RS-3 is a lightweight, fabricated steel skate designed to slow moving rail cars, or hold standing rail cars, even when on a slight downgrade. The RS-3 skate weighs 20 pounds.
Nolan’s ATS Tool and Supply Carts now have a load capacity of 5,000 pounds!
- Nolan’s aluminum carts now have a 5,000 lb. load capacity.
- Nolan’s ATS-1B and ATS-2B Aluminum carts now have parking brakes at both ends, providing stability and safety on track grades and during loading/unloading operations.
- NEW! TS Series Tool and Supply Carts features new construction and added safety features.
- NEW! Aluminum Tool and Supply Carts (ATS-1B and ATS-2B) now have larger load capacity — up to 5,000 lbs!
- NEW! CS-70 Car Stops — Hinged, lighter weight car stop are now an added option (Left- and Right-hand models)
- NEW! RS-3 Rail Skate — A lightweight, fabricated steel option
Click the link above for a PDF of Nolan’s latest catalog.