Nolan’s new TD Series track dollies have new and improved construction, including welded, square-tube steel frame and perforated steel decks. All track dollies support a 1,500 pound load!
Featured in Nolan’s NEW Tool and Supply Carts and Dollies brochure — click the link below!
Nolan’s switch-point protectors increase the service life of switch points by absorbing the impact of passing rail car wheels. Designed to bolt securely to the inside straight main rail that leads to the switch, the protector momentarily deflects the wheel flange so it misses the tip of the switch point.
- Reversible — when worn down on one side, it can be flipped around and remounted, doubling its service life.
- Made from manganese steel, the switch-point protector actually gets stronger with each deflection.
Check out Nolan’s models — click the title above to go to our web page or click the flyer to see more details.
The Nolan Company has developed air-powered and electric-powered derail operators for our new line of SD Series Sliding Derails. Operated by remote control, Model AOD-1 (air-powered) and Model EOD-1 (electric-powered) derail operators can position a derail ON or OFF the rail with just the turn of a key switch.
- Simple design
- All-welded steel, weather-resistant construction
- Usable with any Sliding Derail on the market
- Reduces costs tied to OSHA compliance
- Power-off locking feature
The Low-Profile Portable Derails —
- Are made from high-strength steel
- Incorporate a decreased deflection angle and a new “low-profile” design
- Are available in SINGLE-END (PD-4/PD-5 — left or right throws)
New derail models — PD-4L/ PD-4R, and PD-5L/PD-5R.
Click the title above to go to our web page or click the flyer to see more details.
Nolan wheel, axle, and bearing assemblies are adaptable for use on push cars, trailers and similar maintenance-of-way equipment.
- The 74 Series assemblies come complete with one-piece tapered steel axle, two pillow block roller bearings and two tapered bore 16” or 20” cast ductile iron wheels.
- The AATS Series stub axle assemblies are available in kits for 1” diameter axle sizes. Once the axle tube is welded to your cart frame, the 1” axle, wheel with bearings, insulating bushings, washer and snap rings are easily assembled to make a complete stub axle assembly.
All models are available in both insulated and non-insulated. Both assemblies are also available with 20” wheels. Wheels may also be purchased separately.fit standard railroad track gauge (56½”). Models for special track gauges are available.