Nolan’s new TD Series track dollies have new and improved construction, including welded, square-tube steel frame and perforated steel decks. All track dollies support a 1,500 pound load!
Also see Nolan’s TS Series Tool and Supply Carts below — also manufactured using welded, square-tube construction!
Nolan has added a new rail skate to its lineup — the RS-3 is a lightweight, fabricated steel skate designed to slow moving rail cars, or hold standing rail cars, even when on a slight downgrade. The RS-3 skate weighs 20 pounds.
- Nolan’s aluminum carts now have a 5,000 lb. load capacity.
- Nolan’s ATS-1B and ATS-2B Aluminum carts now have parking brakes at both ends, providing stability and safety on track grades and during loading/unloading operations.
Trouble dowloading catalog?
The Nolan Company’s 2016 Catalog is now available online. We can send you a copy or you can check out the PDF version using the link above.
- NEW! TS Series Tool and Supply Carts features new construction and added safety features.
- NEW! Aluminum Tool and Supply Carts (ATS-1B and ATS-2B) now have larger load capacity — up to 5,000 lbs!
- NEW! CS-70 Car Stops — Hinged, lighter weight car stop are now an added option (Left- and Right-hand models)
- NEW! RS-3 Rail Skate — A lightweight, fabricated steel option
- Larger Deck Area
- Cart Weighs Less
- Steel-perforated Deck
- Parking Brakes at Both Ends
- Easy, Two-direction Travel