Nolan manufactures two sizes of hinged derails for use in mines. The HDM-60 and the HDM-85 are fabricated from tough carbon steel.
- Two-way design allows protection from approaching or retreating equipment.
- Low-profile design keeps the derail just 2-5/8” above the top of the rail.
- Innovative design bolts to an existing joint/splice bar bolt holes.
- Unit is hinged for easy use and performance.
- Ergonomic handle allows easier, more secure grip when placing derail on or off the rail head.
- Reflective material on the ends of the derail block adds safety by improving visibility of the derail.