Nolan tool and supply carts are well known in the maintenance-of-way industry for convenience, durability and substantial load capacity. Our new TS-1-116B steel tool and supply cart adds even more flexibility to the lineup. This lightweight one-piece cart delivers a 1,000-lb. load capacity–ideal for light duty tasks.
NEW! Cart can be pushed in either direction without removing it from the track by simply detaching the handle from one end and inserting it into the other end of the cart. Both ends of the cart have parking brakes, providing stability and safety on track grades and during loading/unloading operations.
- One-piece construction means no pinch points
- Lightweight—only 95 lbs.
- Large deck area—3 ft x 4 ft. (36″ x 48″)
- 1,000 lb. load capacity
- Insulated axles with 5″ diameter cast aluminum wheels with pre-greased, sealed bearings
- Locking/removable handle can be used at either end of cart. (Cart can be pushed from either end.)
- NEW! Parking brake (locks wheels and provides safety during loading/unloading) located at both ends of cart.
- Built for standard track gauge, 56-1/2″ (1,435 mm)
- Can be custom-built for a specific track gauge.
- TS-4 Tool and Supply Cart
- TS-5 Tool and Supply Cart
- TS-6 Tool and Supply Cart
- TS-1-116B One-Piece Tool and Supply Cart