Nolan’s durable push cars offer a 10,000 lb. load capacity. The structural-steel frame makes the push cars extra strong to handle the tough working conditions of the railroad industry.
- Steel treadplate or treated tongue-and-groove wood deck with angle-iron frame
- Rigid, structural-steel frame
- One-piece continuous drawbar with reinforced eye
- One-piece solid axles ride in pillow-block roller bearings
- 39-1/2 sq. ft. (3-2/3 sq. m.) deck area
- Center lift ring aids in handling (empty cart)
- Built for standard 56-1/2″ (1,435 mm) track gauge.
Nolan’s push cars are designed keeping weight in mind. A new, retractable center lift ring has been added to help in handling the empty push car. Options include:
- Stake pockets
- Deck dump sills
- Two-wheel or four-wheel brakes
Our engineering staff can design and custom-build push cars for your specific applications to handle capacities up to 40,000 lbs. Call us toll-free at 1-800-297-1383 or e-mail us for details.