The Nolan Company wishes safe travels for all of the attendees as they depart Indianapolis. The Railway Interchange show was a great experience… and a pretty intense three days.
We hope it was as successful a show for all who attended the exhibits and seminars as it was for us — the people at REMSA and Freeman were sure good to us.
Nolan has increased the height of its handles on TS and ATS Series carts
- Increasing the height of the handle by eight inches allows better posture and reduced stress when moving the cart, especially when transporting heavier loads.
- Re-sized handle is still usable at either end of the cart, allowing users to change the cart’s direction without removing it from the track by removing handle from one end and inserting it into the other end of the cart.
Contact Nolan Sales at 1-800-297-1383 or 330-453-7922 for more information.
Nolan’s Latest Switch Point Protector — Model SPP-15
Nolan’s new SPP-15 includes the switch point protector, plus the SPP kit, which contains a manganese steel face plate and steel shim, steel back-up plate, two track bolts, two nuts and two spring washers.
Model SPP-15 fits 130 lb AREMA rail and weighs 15 lbs (6.80 kg).
The Low-Profile Portable Derails —
- Are made from high-strength steel
- Incorporate a decreased deflection angle and a new “low-profile” design
- Are available in SINGLE-END (PD-4/PD-5 — left or right throws)
New derail models — PD-4L/ PD-4R, and PD-5L/PD-5R.
Click the title above to go to our web page or click the flyer to see more details.