Nolan’s engineering and production teams designed a latch mechanism that flips into place to disengage the coaster brakes from the wheels. Cart operators can then back up (pull) the cart into the desired position on the track without removing the coaster brake assembly from the cart. Previously, the coaster brake assembly had to be removed from one end of the cart to the other to change direction.
Available on coaster brake assemblies for TS and ATS carts:
- RA-1442-6 – Coaster Brake for TS-4
- RA-1442-7 – Coaster Brake for TS-5
- RA-1442-8 – Coaster Brake for TS-6
- Reflective lettering
- Made in USA
The PD-6 Offers Better Convenience —
- Covers broader range of rail sizes — 80-141 lbs.
- Available in left- and right-hand throw (PD-6L and PD-6R).
The Low-Profile Portable Derails —
- Will derail all rolling stock, including mainline, six-axle locomotives.
- Are made from high-strength steel.
- Incorporate a decreased deflection angle and a new “low-profile” design.
- Are available in SINGLE-END (PD-4/PD-6 — left or right throws).
New derail model PD-6L/PD-6R replaces model PD-5L/PD-5R, which are discontinued.
Nolan has increased the height of its handles on TS and ATS Series carts
- Increasing the height of the handle by eight inches allows better posture and reduced stress when moving the cart, especially when transporting heavier loads.
- Re-sized handle is still usable at either end of the cart, allowing users to change the cart’s direction without removing it from the track by removing handle from one end and inserting it into the other end of the cart.
Contact Nolan Sales at 1-800-297-1383 or 330-453-7922 for more information.