Our Newest Rail Skate Provides Better Performance with Less Weight!
- Prevents flat spots on wheels that can occur as a result of excessive use of hand brakes
- Can slow moving rail cars, or hold standing rail cars, even when on a slight downgrade
- Lightweight yet sufficiently sturdy for flat switching and hump yard applications to control unwanted car movement
- Easily handled by one person, yet are tough and durable enough to meet track yard car handling requirements
- Lightweight Skate: The RS-3 is a lighter weight skate (20 lbs) with heavy-duty performance!
- Fabricated from High Strength Steel: Allows the skate’s toe (or tip) to resist wear.
- Versatility: Fits rail heads between 2-1/2″ and 3-1/16″ in width (85-141 lb rail sizes).
- Flared Guide Lugs: Allows skate side (guide) lugs to pass through misaligned rail section joints.
- Sleek Narrow Design: Provides a skate that more easily allows wheel tread to mount the toe (or tip) of skate without exact positioning.
- Reflective Tape: Highly visible from dusk till dawn.