- Designed to re-track all types of locomotives and rail cars smoothly and efficiently
- Used in pairs, right and left
- Cast in a special ductile alloy
- Lugs on the underside of the rerailers prevent sliding past the first tie
- Can be spiked to the tie or clamped to the rail using the optional SWC wedge-type locking system
SW rerailers are sold per unit, but must be used in pairs — a pair consists of one inside rerailer (SWA-IN) and one outside rerailer (SWA-OUT). The SWC Clamp is optional.
NOTE: This unit is not recommended for multiple rerailments. A rerailment may cause stress points which may result in failure.
- CW-3L Rerailer
- CW-3R Rerailer
- CW-4L Rerailer
- CW-4R Rerailer
- SWA-IN Rerailer
- SWA-OUT Rerailer
- SWB-IN Rerailer
- SWB-OUT Rerailer