Low-Profile, Single-End Derails
- New Model Numbers: PD-6L and PD-6R (replaces PD-5L and PD-5R)
- Covers More Rail Sizes: Fits 80-141 lb rail (5″ to 7-7/16″)
In response to today’s demanding railroad environment, The Nolan Company has re-engineered our series of single-end portable derails —
- Models PD-4L / PD-4R and PD-6L / PD-6R derails are fabricated from high-strength steel and incorporate a low-profile derail design that lowers their height above the rail head.
- Model PDF-LP Staff Assembly (sold separately) can be used with either PD-4 or PD-6 derail.
- DERAIL signal flags (sold separately) are double-sided, and available in blue (BF-2D) or red (BF-9D).
Nolan’s low-profile portable derails (PD-4L, PD-4R, PD-6L, and PD-6R) will derail all rolling stock including mainline locomotives when installed and used properly. See the individual product pages for detailed descriptions and specifications for each type of Nolan derail.
Staff Assembly (For PD-4/PD-6)
Double End for Mines
Staff Assembly (For PD-2)