- Increases the service life of switch points by absorbing the impact of passing rail car wheels
- Bolts securely to the inside straight main rail that leads to the switch
- Momentarily deflects the wheel flange so it misses the tip of the switch point
- Made from manganese steel, the SPP gets stronger with each deflection
- Reversible — when worn down on one side, it can be flipped around and remounted, doubling its service life
- SPP set includes manganese steel face plate and steel shim, steel back-up plate, two track bolts, two nuts and two spring washers.
NOTE: Review the installation instructions that accompany each switch point protector.[display-posts taxonomy="nolan_product_category" tax_term="switch-point-protectors" post_type="nolan_product" posts_per_page="-1" orderby="menu_order" order="ASC"] Download Brochure