Nolan wheel-axle and bearing assemblies are adaptable for use on push cars, trailers and similar maintenance-of-way applications.
The 74 Series assemblies come complete with one-piece tapered steel axle, two pillow block roller bearings and two tapered bore 16″ or 20″ cast ductile iron wheels. 74 Series axle assemblies are available in both insulated and non-insulated models.
- 7401-30 – 16″ wheel, 2″ axle, insulated
- 7463-30 – 16″ wheel, 2″ axle, non-insulated
- 7404-50 – 16″ wheel, 3″ axle, non-insulated
- 7462-50 – 16″ wheel, 3″ axle, insulated
- 7423-50 – 20″ wheel, 3″ axle, non-insulated
The AATS Series stub axle assemblies are available in kits for 1″ diameter axle sizes. Each kit includes a cast wheel with bearings, a 1″ diameter axle, an axle tube, nylon insulating bushings, a washer and snap rings. Once the axle tube is welded to your cart frame, the 1″ axle, wheel with bearings, insulating bushings, washer and snap rings are easily assembled to make a complete stub axle assembly.
- AATS-12 – 5″ aluminum wheel, 1″ steel axle, insulated
- AATS-12A – 8″ aluminum wheel, 1″ steel axle, insulated
- AATS-13 – 5″ ductile alloy wheel, 1″ steel axle, insulated
Nolan’s wheel-axle assemblies are available in both insulated and non-insulated, and also available with 20″ wheels. Wheels may also be purchased separately.
All assemblies are built to fit standard railroad track gauge (56½”). Models for special track gauges are available.Download Brochure